Sunday, February 14, 2016

Every Day in February, 2016, #14 - traveling to KENYA

EDiF #14 – Kenya
NANTS INGONYAMA BAKITHI BA-BA 
SITHI HU INGONYAMA
“Here comes a lion, Papa. 
We hail the Lion.”
I never see images of the glorious sunrises or sunsets on the Serengeti without hearing the ringing anthem by Sir Elton John and Tim Rice which opens the musical “The Lion King”. Kenya, and its neighbor Tanzania, share this amazing place, and all the creatures within it. I didn't even have to give a thought to “will there be color?” It is one of God's true masterpieces. All I can do is make an attempt to get an impression of it down on paper. Though I'll probably never get to travel to see it, I may (sooner rather than later, I hope), travel to see “The Lion King” on stage again!

No comments:

Post a Comment